Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Salmon with Mango and Dried Cherries
- 3 tablespoons turbinado or raw brown sugar
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 (6 ounce) wild salmon fillets
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 ripe mango peeled, pitted and diced
- ½ cup dried Bing or tart cherries (if large, cut in half)
- 2 teaspoons white balsamic vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- ¼ cup white wine
- Sea salt, to taste
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 511kcal (26%)|
|Total Fat 27g (42%)|
|Saturated Fat 7g (36%)|
|Cholesterol 101mg (34%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 29g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|