Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Salmon with Lemon-Pepper Sauce and Watercress-Herb Salad
- 1 cup crème fraîche or sour cream
- 3 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice, divided
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon peel, divided
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons olive oil plus additional for brushing
- 2 tablespoons chopped shallot
- 6 6-oz salmon fillets
- 1 1/2 cups (lightly packed) watercress leaves and small sprigs
- 1/4 cup small fresh dill sprigs
- 1/4 cup fresh tarragon leaves
- Fleur de sel*
- 6 lemon wedges
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?