Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Salmon with Hoisin, Orange and Bok Choy
- 2 heads of baby bok choy, each cut lengthwise into 6 wedges
- 2 5-to 6-ounce salmon fillets
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced peeled fresh ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated orange peel
- 3/4 teaspoon cracked coriander seeds
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?