Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Salmon with Fennel and Pernod
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fennel seeds, crushed
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons minced shallots
- 1 large fennel bulb with fronds; bulb quartered, then cut lengthwise into 1/4-inch-thick slices; 2 tablespoons fronds chopped, divided
- 2 6- to 7-ounce salmon fillets
- 2 tablespoons Pernod or other anise-flavored liqueur
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?