Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Salmon with Fennel Baked in Parchment
- 1 fennel bulb, sliced paper thin (a mandoline helps for this)
- 4 6-ounce portions of fresh salmon fillets (skinless is best)
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Lemon juice (to taste)
- 12 very thin slices of whole lemon (from 1 to 2 lemons)
- Several sprigs of fresh fennel fronds
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 4 12x18-inch pieces of parchment paper (can sub aluminum foil if you don't have parchment paper)
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?