Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Salmon with Dijon Vinaigrette
- 1/2 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- 1 tablespoon oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained and sliced
- 1 1/2 pounds salmon fillets
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 4 kalamata olives, pitted and sliced
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 11.9g|
|Saturated Fat 2.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|