Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Salmon with Dijon Dill Sauce
- 4 6-ounce salmon fillets skin removed
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter cold
- 1 small shallot finely chopped
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons roughly chopped fresh dill plus more for garnishing
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cucumber thinly sliced (optional)
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?