Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Salmon with Coriander Rub and Lime Cream
- 1/4 cup coriander seeds
- 4 teaspoons cumin seeds
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil plus additional for brushing
- 4 large garlic cloves, pressed
- 2 3/4 teaspoons finely grated lime peel, divided
- 6 6-ounce skinless salmon fillets (each about 1 inch thick)
- 9 tablespoons sour cream
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Chopped fresh cilantro
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?