Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Salmon with Black Bean Sauce
- 2 tablespoons fermented black beans, rinsed, drained, and chopped
- Four 6- to 7-ounce skinless pieces center-cut salmon fillet
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon finely grated fresh ginger (use a Microplane)
- 1 garlic clove, minced (about 1 teaspoon)
- 2/3 cup canned low-sodium chicken broth or Chicken Stock
- 1 1/2 tablespoons rice wine or dry sherry
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 4 scallions, white and green parts, thinly sliced (about 1/2 cup)
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?