Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Salmon with Beurre Rouge and Smoked-Salmon-Stuffed Baked Potato
- 1/2 cup dry red wine
- 1/4 cup minced shallots
- 1/2 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 2 8-ounce Yukon Gold potatoes
- Fine sea salt
- 10 tablespoons (1 1/4 sticks) chilled unsalted butter, divided
- 2 tablespoons whole milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 4 tablespoons chopped green onion tops, divided
- 4 ounces smoked salmon, chopped
- 1/4 cup water
- 4 7- to 8-ounce skinless salmon fillets, each cut lengthwise into 2 strips
- Cracked black peppercorns
- Chopped fresh chives
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?