Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Salmon, squash & prawn laksa
- 185g jar laksa paste (or use 2-3 tbsp Thai red curry paste)
- 1 small butternut squash (about 600g/1lb 5oz once peeled), cut into chunks
- 400g can coconut milk
- 600ml chicken stock
- 140g medium rice noodles , soaked in boiling water and drained
- 300g pack beansprouts
- 400g skinless salmon fillets , cut into large chunks
- 200g tail-on prawns
- bunch spring onions , sliced
- small bunch coriander leaves, to serve
- lime wedges, to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?