Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 500g skinless salmon fillets
- 200g pack Philadelphia cheese
- 1 zest of 1 lemon , and juice of lemon
- 8 slices smoked salmon (approx 300g/11oz pack)
- 50g pot keta (salmon caviar), to serve
- dressed salad leaves, dill sprigs, lemon wedges and soda bread (below) to serve
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- few black peppercorns
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 shallot or an onion, sliced
- stems from a small bunch of dill (keep the feathery leaves if you make the soda bread)
- 1 tsp wholegrain mustard
- 5 tbsp crme frache
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?