Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Salmon in Saffron Mussel Sauce
- 1 pound mussels, scrubbed, debearded
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 teaspoon saffron threads, crushed
- 3/4 cup (about) whipping cream
- 1/2 cup canned crushed tomatoes with added puree
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 8-ounce skinless salmon fillets
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?