Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Salmon in Puff Pastry
- 4 oz (115g) cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup chopped, lightly packed watercress leaves
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lb 8 oz (670g) skinless salmon fillet
- 1 sheet thawed frozen puff pastry (half 17.3 oz (484g) package)
- Beaten egg, to glaze
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 528kcal (26%)|
|Total Fat 38g (58%)|
|Saturated Fat 12g (60%)|
|Cholesterol 176mg (59%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 7g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|