Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Salmon baked with herbs & caramelised lemons
- whole salmon (about 2kg), scaled, gutted and washed
- 3 small lemons , thickly sliced
- 100ml olive oil
- 4-6 fresh bay leaves
- few sprigs each fresh rosemary , thyme, basil, sage and parsley
- 2-3 lemongrass stalks, cut into large pieces
- 1 head garlic , halved horizontally
- 1 tsp peppercorns , mixed or black
- 5-6 whole star anise
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?