Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Salmon and Whitefish Cakes with Horseradish Cucumber Sauce
- 1 cup finely chopped unpeeled English hothouse cucumber
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons prepared white horseradish
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh chives
- 3 tablespoons olive oil plus more for frying fish cakes
- 3 medium carrots, peeled, finely chopped
- 1 2/3 cups finely chopped leeks (white and pale green parts only)
- 2 large eggs
- 6 tablespoons unsalted matzo meal
- 1 3/4 teaspoons coarse kosher salt
- 3/4 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 18 ounces skinless whitefish fillets, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 9 ounce skinless salmon fillet, cut into 1-inch cubes
- Lemon wedges
- Fresh Italian parsley sprigs
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?