Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Salmon and Swiss Chard Quiche
- 2 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1/4 cup plain dried bread crumbs
- 2 cups 2% milk
- 8 ounces salmon fillets, skin removed
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 bunch Swiss chard, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3 eggs
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 9.3g|
|Saturated Fat 3.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 6.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|