Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Salmon and Spinach Fettuccine
- 8 ounces dry fettuccine pasta
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 pound smoked salmon, chopped
- 1 cup chopped fresh spinach
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 1/4 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh oregano
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 22.6g|
|Saturated Fat 12.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 49.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|