Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Salmon and Shrimp Cakes
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped green bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons seafood seasoning (such as Old Bay®)
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 pound salmon fillets, chopped
- 10 large shrimp - peeled, deveined, and cut into thirds
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic salt
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 20.3g|
|Saturated Fat 7.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 16.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|