Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Salmon and Potatoes Roasted on Fig Leaves with Fresh Fig Salad
- 1 pound Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/8-inch-thick slices
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme or lemon thyme leaves, plus 4 small sprigs
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 large or 8 medium-sized fig leaves
- 4 large firm ripe figs, any variety, stems trimmed
- 1 tablespoon minced red onion
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- ½ teaspoon grated lime zest
- 4 boneless and skinless salmon fillets (6 to 8 ounces each)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 718kcal (36%)|
|Total Fat 44g (67%)|
|Saturated Fat 8g (40%)|
|Cholesterol 94mg (31%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 46g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|