Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Salmon and Potato Crisps with Horseradish Cream
- 2 large baking or “all-purpose” potatoes, just over 1 pound
- 1 small or ½ large celery root, peeled
- About ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 celery stalk
- 1 small piece fresh horseradish root, or 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 2/3 cup cream
- ¼ cup plus 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- ¼ cup minced chives
- 24 ounces center-cut salmon fillet
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 918kcal (46%)|
|Total Fat 65g (100%)|
|Saturated Fat 18g (91%)|
|Cholesterol 148mg (49%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 44g|
|Dietary Fiber 6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|