Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Salmon and Cucumber Boats
- 1 large orange
- 6 ounces smoked salmon, cut into 1/2-inch squares
- 1 large tomato (about 1/4 pound), diced
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 8 kirby (or Persian) cucumbers, peeled, halved lengthwise and seeded
- 1 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 4 slices pumpernickel (or whole-wheat pitas)
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?