Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Salmon and Corn Chowder
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 stalks celery, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 8 ounces unpeeled small red potatoes, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 1/4 teaspoons freshly ground white pepper
- 1 bunch green onions, coarsely chopped, including half of greens
- 1 1/2 cups corn kernels (about 2 ears)
- 4 cups fish or chicken stock
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 pounds salmon fillets, skin and pin bones removed, cut into 2-inch pieces
- Grated zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup minced fresh dill
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?