Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Salmon and Asparagus Frittata
- 3/4 pound red potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 6 whole eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 egg whites, lightly beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 8 ounces asparagus, trimmed and cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 12 ounces salmon fillet, skin removed, cut into bite-size pieces
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?