Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Salmon & tarragon fishcakes with hollandaise
- 350g salmon fillets , skinless
- 1 bay leaf
- milk , enough to cover salmon fillets
- 500g floury potatoes , King Edward are good, boiled, mashed and cooled
- 1 tsp anchovies essence or 2 anchovy fillets, finely chopped
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp tarragon , chopped
- tbsp tomato ketchup
- 4 tbsp plain flour
- 1 egg , lightly beated with 1 tbsp water
- a teacup dried breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 large egg yolks
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 100g butter , melted and kept hot
- 1 tbsp chives , chopped
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?