Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Salmon & soured cream potato bites
- 8 small potatoes (Maris Piper, King Edward or a red-skinned variety)
- 135-150g pack hot smoked salmon flakes (or a fillet, flaked yourself)
- 2-3 tsp hot grated horseradish (from a jar)
- 1 tbsp chopped chives
- 3 spring onions , trimmed and finely chopped
- 5 tbsp soured cream or crme frache
- squeeze of lemon juice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- a few chives
- fine strips of lemon zest
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?