Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Salmon & lemon rice pastry parcel
- 3 medium eggs , 1 lightly whisked
- 250g pack ready-cooked lemon basmati rice (we used Tilda)
- 3 tbsp low-fat crme frache
- small bunch parsley , chopped
- 1 tbsp capers , rinsed and chopped
- 4 spring onions , sliced
- 3 hot-smoked salmon fillets (about 225g/8oz), skin removed, flaked
- 100g ready-roasted red peppers from a jar, drained and chopped
- plain flour , for dusting
- 500g pack all-butter puff pastry
- new potato , to serve (optional)
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?