Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Salmon & herby potato coulibiacs
- 600g potatoes , thinly sliced
- 1 large onion , thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 100ml double cream
- 100ml crme frache
- 4 tbsp chopped parsley
- 4 tbsp chopped dill
- zest 1 lemon
- 2 x 375g packs all-butter puff pastry
- a little flour , for dusting
- 650g side of salmon , skinned and pin-boned, cut crossways into 3cm slices, then cut in half lengthways to get thick fingers
- 1 egg , beaten
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?