Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Salmon & dill fish cakes in 4 easy steps
- 800g skinless salmon fillets
- 2 bay leaves
- small bunch dill , stalks and fronds separated
- 500ml milk
- 600g Maris Piper potatoes , peeled and chopped into even sized chunks
- zest 1 lemon
- 4 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 4 tbsp capers , rinsed and dried
- flour , for dusting your hands
- 1 egg , beaten
- 100g breadcrumbs
- 4 tbsp vegetable or sunflower oil
- lemon wedges and watercress, to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?