Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Salmon & Puy lentil salad with olive dressing
- 85g Kalamata olives , stoned
- 5 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 small garlic clove , crushed
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp chopped basil (or a dash of pesto)
- 1 tbsp small capers
- 200g pack fine green beans , halved
- 3-4 eggs (depending on how much salmon you have)
- 2 x 250g pouches cooked Puy lentils (we used Merchant Gourmet)
- 4 large tomatoes , deseeded and roughly chopped
- 175g-200g cooked leftover salmon , flaked into large chunks
- good handful rocket leaves
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?