Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Salmon With Scalloped Sweet Potatoes
- 3 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 medium yellow onion, roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger root
- 1 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons orange marmalade, divided
- 2 tablespoons melted trans-fat-free margarine
- Salt, to taste
- 1 1/4 pounds salmon fillet, skin removed, cut into pieces
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup almond slivers, toasted
- 1/4 cup Italian parsley sprigs
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 12.7g|
|Saturated Fat 2.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 36.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|