Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Salmon With Black Bean Sauce
- 1 cup long-grain white rice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 1/2 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 4 6-ounce pieces salmon fillet (1 inch thick)
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon peeled, finely chopped fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons jarred black bean sauce (available in the Asian section of most supermarkets)
- 2 teaspoons rice or white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup grated carrots
- 1/4 cup grated radishes
- 1/4 cup slivered scallions
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?