Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Salmon Trout with Clams
- ½ cup dry fruity white wine, preferably Galicia’ s Albariño, or Spanish sparkling wine (cava)
- ½ teaspoon Dijon-style mustard
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 pounds salmon trout or other trout fillets, skin removed
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 24 cockles or Manila clams or 12 small littlenecks, thoroughly cleansed
- Fish Broth or clam juice diluted with ¼ part water, as needed
- 1 tablespoon minced parsley
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 479kcal (24%)|
|Total Fat 24g (37%)|
|Saturated Fat 5g (24%)|
|Cholesterol 155mg (52%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 3g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|