Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Salmon Teriyaki Skewers with Pineapple
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup mirin rice wine or rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp minced garlic
- 2 Tbsp minced fresh ginger
- 1/4 cup minced green onions
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- Pinch chili pepper flakes
- 1 lb salmon fillet, rinsed, cut into 1 to 1 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 lb fresh pineapple, cut into 1 to 1 1/2-inch chunks
- 2 green onions, cut into 1-inch segments
- 8 bamboo skewers, soaked in water for at least 20 minutes before using
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?