Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Salmon Steaks with Spicy Tomato Sauce
- 1 tablespoon caraway seeds
- 8 tablespoons (or more) sunflower oil, divided
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 4 8-ounce 1 1/4"-thick, 6"-long salmon steaks (preferably wild)
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 6 garlic cloves, coarsely chopped
- 1 serrano chile (with seeds), chopped
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon (generous) cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Lemon wedges
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?