Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Salmon Slow-Cooked with Herbs
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 pound small Yukon Gold potatoes, scrubbed and cut into thin slices
- 1 medium onion, halved and cut into thin slices
- 2 celery ribs, cut into thin slices
- 2 pounds farm-raised salmon fillet, pin bones removed
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt, plus more to taste
- ¼ teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper, plus more to taste
- ½ cup dry white wine
- 1 cup hot water
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh herbs, such as parsley, dill, basil, and/or tarragon
- 2 tablespoons butter
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 474kcal (24%)|
|Total Fat 29g (44%)|
|Saturated Fat 8g (39%)|
|Cholesterol 93mg (31%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 16g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|