Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Salmon Skin Roll
- ½ pound skin of smoked salmon
- 1 package yamagobo no tsukemono (pickled mountain burdock) or 5 ounces julienned carrot, 3 inches long
- 1 small Kirby cucumber (2 ounces), julienned, 3 inches long
- 2/3 package kaiware (daikon sprouts) (2 ounces), roots removed
- 1 scallion, finely sliced
- ½ cup toasted white sesame seeds
- 6 cups (lightly packed) prepared sushi rice (7/8 cup, 4.2 ounces, per roll)
- 7 half-sheets nori (laver); choose the thicker variety
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 112kcal (6%)|
|Total Fat 7g (10%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (5%)|
|Cholesterol 7mg (2%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 5g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|