Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 lb salmon fillet, cooked, either poached, grilled, or gently fried, and cooled to at least room temperature
- 2 celery stalks - finely chopped
- 1/2 red onion - peeled, finely sliced
- 1 Tbsp of capers (strain out the pickling juice)
- The juice of 1 lemon (regular lemon, not Meyer lemon)
- 1 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp fresh dill - chopped
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?