Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 lemon
- 1 small red chile
- cup white wine or white Vermouth
- cup water
- 1 bay leaf
- 5 white peppercorns
- 5 coriander seeds
- 2 small spring onions, peeled, long green tops removed and reserved, or 1 shallot
- pound salmon filet, skin and bones removed, cut into small (about inch) cubes
- pound smoked salmon (you can add up to 2 ounces more, if youd like), cut into small (about inch) dice
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 2 to 3 pinches of pink peppercorns, crushed with your fingers
- Salt and freshly ground white pepper
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?