Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 large lemon
- 1 2-inch-long red jalapeño chile
- 1/2 cup dry white wine or white vermouth
- 1/2 cup water
- 5 white peppercorns
- 5 coriander seeds
- 1 Turkish bay leaf
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 green onions, green tops and white parts finely chopped separately
- 1 8-ounce skinless salmon fillet, cut into 1/2-inch cubes (about 1 cup)
- 4 ounces thinly sliced smoked salmon, coarsely chopped (about 3/4 cup)
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/4 teaspoon pink peppercorns, finely cracked
- Freshly ground white pepper
- Baguette slices, crackers, or toasts
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?