Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 cups dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot
- 1 pound skinless salmon fillet (preferably wild), cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 ounces smoked salmon, cut into 1/4" pieces
- 1/2 cup (or more) mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoon thinly sliced fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon (or more) fresh lemon juice
- Fine sea salt and freshly ground white pepper
- 1 baguette, thinly sliced, toasted
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?