Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 4 tbsp butter, softened
- 9 oz (250g) hot-smoked salmon, skinned
- ¼ cup plain low-fat yogurt, preferably Greek-style
- Grated zest and juice of ½ lemon
- 2 tbsp chopped chives
- One 1¾ oz (50g) jar salmon caviar
- Watercress sprigs, to garnish
- Lemon wedges, to garnish
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 218kcal (11%)|
|Total Fat 17g (26%)|
|Saturated Fat 9g (44%)|
|Cholesterol 121mg (40%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|