Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Salmon, Rice, and Fried Tomatoes
- 1 cup uncooked long grain white rice
- 2 cups water
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon pepper, divided
- 1 tablespoon dried dill weed, divided
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 1 pound salmon
- 1 tomato, sliced 1/2 inch thick
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 20.7g|
|Saturated Fat 4.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 65.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|