Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 (8 ounce) package Cheddar cheese, cubed
- 1/4 onion, diced
- 4 eggs
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 1 pinch garlic powder
- 1 pinch dried parsley
- 1 pinch dried sage
- 1 (14.75 ounce) can salmon, drained, flaked and bones removed
- 1 (9 inch) frozen pie crust
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 28.9g|
|Saturated Fat 13g|
|Total Carbohydrate 16.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|