Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Salmon Pie I
- 2 (9 inch) unbaked pie crusts
- 2/3 cup white rice
- 1 1/3 cups water
- 2 onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2 (6 ounce) cans salmon, drained and mashed
- 2/3 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 33g|
|Saturated Fat 8.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 52.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|