Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Salmon Panzanella with Green Beans
- Vegetable oil cooking spray
- 1 pound salmon fillet, skin removed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, divided
- 1/2 pound green beans, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teasoon red wine vinegar
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 8 ounce whole-wheat baguette, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup fresh basil, cut into thin strips
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?