Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 lb freshly cooked or canned boneless salmon
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 1/2 cup diced green pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 3 Tbsp chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1 8 oz package of cream cheese
- 1 can concentrated tomato soup or 8 ounces of pured tomato sauce
- Tabasco sauce
- 3 Tbsp lemon juice
- 3/4 cup cold water
- 4 teaspoons (2 envelopes) unflavored, unsweetened gelatin
- One greased or stick-free 6 cup mold, or a few serving bowls.
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?