Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Salmon Fried Rice With Cabbage and Chilies
- 3 1/2 cups Leftovers from Brown Sugar-Glazed Salmon With Green Beans and Shallots:
- 3 cups cooked long-grain white rice
- 4 garlicky green beans, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon 6-ounce pieces cooked salmon, broken into pieces
- 1 tablespoon Additional ingredients:
- 1 canola oil
- 1 chopped fresh ginger
- 1 1/2 cups red jalapeo or serrano pepper, sliced
- 3 tablespoons small head napa cabbage, thinly sliced (about 6 cups)
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?