Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Salmon Fettuccini with Blue Cheese and Olives
- 8 ounces dry fettuccini noodles
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons dried Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 (14.75 ounce) can red salmon, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) container light sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) container low-fat plain yogurt
- 2 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 28.7g|
|Saturated Fat 7.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 61.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|