Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped celery (pull strings off before chopping)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons water or chicken broth
- 2 cups finely flaked cooked salmon, or 14.75-ounce can boneless skinless pink or red salmon, drained and finely flaked
- ¼ cup nonfat or light mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon seasoning blend of choice (Cajun, Old Bay, or other spicy favorite)
- ½ cup dried seasoned breadcrumbs, divided
- 1 egg white, beaten, or 2 tablespoons fat-free egg substitute
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?